- Paint Shop
- A) Retractable Enclosures
- Breathable Air Systems
- Curtain Walls
- Gun Washers / Solvent Recyclers
- Paint Booth Accessories
- Paint Curing
- Air Jets
- Air Moving Systems
- Paint Shop Specialty Tools
- Paint Shop Supplies
- Paint Stands / Racks
$4310.13A.M.H. Spectratherm 8000SD
Two independently adjustable and pivoting heads each with 4 1,000 watt lamp cassettes with a distance sensor and a temperature sensor build in. Maximum uniform curing area of 3,081 sq. in. with no hot or cold spots. Each lamp array may be adjusted to conform to the contour of the panel. The entire array pivots 45 and 90 degrees. Rear caster has a lock.
- Thermal Integrated Sensor System (TISS) allows for fast set up and automatic regulation
- Distance sensor emits audible tone for setting the proper distance from the panel. Heat sensor automatically adjusts the temperature throughout the curing process.
- Cures on any substrate. Cures body filler in 2 to 3 minutes, top coat in 7 to 10 minutes.
- Modulated ramp-up time for maximum control and heat transfer.
- Auto Timed Shut-Off: Reduces chance of damage to finish due to overheating
- Heavy duty stand with movable arm and a locking caster allows the lamp head to be positioned to panels from the rocker to the vehicle roof. (Note: Appropriate 220 volt plug must be installed by user.)
Requires 40 amp single phase 208-230 volt circuit
Appropriate plug must be installed by the customer
Available by special order in a 3 phase 208 volt configuration